Saturday, February 27, 2010

recovery week

This week was my first recovery week! Phase 1 DONE:) That feels like quite the accomplishment in itself. The first month was pretty tough, but I feel like now doing these videos everyday is just habit, so I won't have to talk myself into it too much. HA!
Core Synergistics was a new one for me this week, the first time I did it I wasn't so sure if I liked it or not, I think just because I didn't know any of the excercises. However, the second time I LOVED it, I think it is my new fav. It is truely an entire body workout and I burned tons of calories while doing it (535 accoring to my HRM, I love that thing.)
Tonight I'll do Yoga, I must admit I am dreading it a little bit, I'm considering swapping out Cardio X or something...but I won't, I'll stick to the schedule. It's just so dang long. OK OK I'm done complaining.
Tomorrow I take my Phase 1 pics and measurements, so I'll hopefully get them posted sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment