Monday, February 1, 2010

Day One!!

Today was the day!! I did Chest and Back along with Ab Ripper x, and really enjoyed it. And best of all, I burned 591 calories! I was more than ready for a good workout, this past weekend was Stevens birthday so we spent the weekend downtown, got massages, sat in the hottub, and did a whole lot of nothing. It was a great weekend, don't get me wrong, but I was starting to feel a LITTLE lazy. haha!

Well, here are my before measurements:

Prior to Day 1:
CHEST: 33 in
WAIST: 30 in
HIPS: 40 in
R. THIGH: 20.5 in
L. THIGH: 20.5 in
R. ARM: 11.5 in
L. ARM: 11.5 in

And Pics:
Please disregard the horrible no-make-up-and-ugly-hair look I have going on here. It was early :)




Tomorrow is Plyometrics...I have no clue what to expect, but hopefully it will be as rewarding as today was!

No comments:

Post a Comment