Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NEW WEIGHTS!

So you know I was looking at those Reebok adjustable weights, Steven and I went to Target on Sunday, and he bought them for me! :) He "says" they are for him too, but I'm pretty sure 12 pounds is too light for him, and he left them at my apartment! I'm very excited. I used them today during Shoulders and Arms, it made a big difference from the resistance band I used last week. I burned about 60 more calories than last week too, so I can tell I work harder with them. THANKS STEVEN! :)

Yesterday was Plyo day. That is quite the workout, but I do really like it. My goal was to not extend any of the 30 second breaks by hitting pause. Last week I think I extended each one by about 20 to 30 seconds. Yesterday I did have to extend ONE break, but I'm fighting a cold and really needed a Kleenex. haha. So I think I could have reached my goal had I been in good health :) Next week it will happen.

1 comment:

  1. Emily,

    I finally found your blog. Congratulation!!!:) I am proud of you, keeping up with your schedule and doing this program everyday---Good for you. I will be watching your progress...

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete