Monday, January 18, 2010

Before Getting started.........


Well, I just purchased P90X. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and decided to take the plunge. I have decided to make my start date February 1st, sounds like I'm putting off getting started. That's not entirely true, I'm really excited to start but the timing just works out best that way for me to do a Mon-Sun schedule. Now on the to-do list is to get a HRM, I think it will motivate me to SEE the number of calories burned. (any recommendations?) After I get that purchased I'm READY!

2 comments:

  1. Yay.. and congrats on your P90X purchase!

    As far as HRM... can't ever go wrong with a Polar! They range from the basic (just calorie burn) to the super high-tech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Em! I'm proud of you!!!!!!!!! ...and good luck...even though I think you are perfect the way you are.

    ReplyDelete